Fedora Weekly News?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Feb 26 15:34:41 UTC 2011

Does this still exist?
I was looking through some old email (2008/2009),
and I see it was still appearing then,
although it seemed to be getting more and more bureacratic,
with reports from committees whose pontifications
were generally unintelligible to me.

Earlier on, IIRC, this newsletter used to contain
interesting and useful (and intelligible) articles
on features of Fedora, eg user-friendly articles on WiFi, PXEboot, etc.
(I seem to remember articles on KDE, maybe by Anne Wilson,
which opened my eyes to facilities available in KDE.)

Is there anything similar now?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net