Duplicate accounts?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:46:17 UTC 2011

Is this normal? Fedora10 here...

# users
fcassia fcassia fcassia fcassia fcassia fcassia fcassia
[root at doscabezas]# groups
root bin daemon sys adm disk wheel

Somehow I inardvertedly ended up with a bunch of folders owned by
root, and when I attempted to move those around from the user account
(fcassia) I got permission issues, as expected.

So I did SUDO -i, and from root as shell I tried to
chown -hR * fcassia on the Desktop folder...

all was fine but one particular file doesn't want to be changed...
chown: invalid user: `mail-backup.zip'

I must be doing something wrong...
FC
PS: I figured it out... I had the parameters for chown reversed...
file name is always last.Sheesh. Still, is the multiple "fcassia"
accounts output from "accounts" normal?