k3b dvd burn problems with growisofs

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:55:00 UTC 2011

My system:

fedora 14, dell e6500, TSSTcorp DVD +-RW TS-U633F

With the default k3b that now uses growisofs to burn a dvd, it fails at
49% every time.

Downloaded the k3b-2.0.2-2.fc14.src.rpm, disabled the patch51 which
changes wodim to growisofs, recompiled and now I can burn a DVD iso
image.

--
Brian Millett - [ Garibaldi (re: spacing), "Revelations"]
"They put you in an airlock, seal it, and then open the space door. You