All video editors are muting the audio?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:06:15 UTC 2011

I have tried to cut my videos to pieces, and stream back them together
to have the best moments that I have recorded - but it seems that I
couldn't.... The newest pitivi at last works, not crashing, but I
couldn't control the audio part of the clips - however would be fine
for this case, but rendering the project doesn't saves ANY audio....
Ok, have installed Avidemux, where I have more control. Same result,
and more because crashes, freezing as should.... I have tried bunch of
softwares - but right now, I sitting here on pile of recorded home
movies - and couldn't do anything.... I don't want to give up, but if
somebody says that I have to debug, or test or ANYTHING to achive
better multimedia support - I'M HERE.... :(

--
PGP:  06853DF7