F14 Design Spin

Roelof 'Ben' Kusters web at bentrein.com
Mon Jan 3 07:56:03 UTC 2011

>> I can only find Live CD installers for the Design Spin. Is there a
>> full-install DVD for individual spins - particularly the Design Spin?

Bruno Wolff III replied:
> Live spins are whatever size they are. Once installed you can add extra
> packages using yum or packagekit, if that is your goal.

I am aware of that, and such is not my goal. My goal is to get a DVD -
like
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/14/Fedora/x86_64/iso/Fedora-14-x86_64-DVD.iso
- but then specifically for the Design Spin. Is there such an iso?

My apologies if this wasn't clear initially.

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Make 1000 euros in minutes! Sell my house: http://www.bentrein.com/house