OpenOffice crashes compiz on F 14

Benjamin benjamin10 at gmx.at
Mon Jan 3 17:33:09 UTC 2011

I also recognized problems with compiz. When i try to watch flash videos
via streaming in firefox, then the picture doesn´t move, when i toggle
full screen. But still the videos is running, cause i can hear the
sound. Whenn i switch back to normal screen, the picture begins to move
again and everything is normal...