Website in a box?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:03:28 UTC 2011

HI,

Look for the XAMPP package, or webpage. Follow the instructions there
and you could stand up a complete local webpage on your machine. If
furthermore you need to be sync'ed then you need an dyndns adress, and
more stronger security (firewall, permissions etc) setup then is it in
XAMPP.

Cheers,

2011/1/5 Alex <mysqlstudent at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have an FC14 x86_64 install, and would like to find a basic
> application for some friends that will provide a simple web presence,
> including a simple blogging features and a photo gallery.
>
> Should I just install wordpress and gallery, or is there something
> that's better and more integrated, and easy for a novice to use?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
> --

PGP:  06853DF7