FIXED Compiling Games Program

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 17:59:35 UTC 2011

On 01/06/2011 12:40 PM, Jim wrote:
> Fedora 14 / Kde
> BSD-games-2.16
>
> GNUmakefile:1220: wump/wump.d: No such file or directory
> ./mkdep wump/wump.c wump/wump.d gcc -g -O2 -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes
> -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Wcast-qual
> -Wwrite-strings    -Iinclude   -Iwump
> ./mkdep worms/worms.c worms/worms.d gcc -g -O2 -Wall -W
> -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align
> -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings    -Iinclude   -Iworms
> worms/worms.c:65:20: fatal error: curses.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> make: *** [worms/worms.d] Error 1
>

> What is it missing ?

Sorry guys, this bsd-games program was on my Sister's fedora box , where
she somehow downloaded a bsd-games.tar.gz and she has no
ideal how to compile it, She said she didn't remember how she install
it, and it was blowing my mind as to how to got it installed.
So I tried to compile it - ERRORS.
So the little birdie told me to look in the Fedora repo and Wa-La there
it was.
Thanks anyhow.