Printable calendars and schedules ?

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Fri Jan 7 18:59:51 UTC 2011

On 01/07/2011 10:09 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I need to develop a schedule for a couple parties.
>
> In the past we did it manually on a paper calendar.
>
> I'd like to do it with a piece of software such that we can print out a
> calendar with activities on it.   Some of the people involved run
> Windows.
>
> Any ideas ?

Google calendar?  There are apps for the iPhone, Droid and PalmOS.
It's also a webapp so anyone with a web browser can get at it.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks at nerd.com -
-  You know the old saying--any technology sufficiently advanced is  -
-               indistinguishable from a Perl script                 -
-                                 --Programming Perl, 2nd Edition    -