Printing directly on DVD

Hiisi saippua5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 06:57:00 UTC 2011

pe, 2011-01-07 kello 16:40 -0800, Alan Evans kirjoitti:
> I looked at glabels, but it seems very oriented toward printing onto
> labels and covers, with no templates for printing directly onto the
> DVD that I can find.

I'm not answering your question because I don't have printer with such
capability. I only want to protect glabels. I use it to create
lightscribe labels. There's a lot of templates you're looking for under
CD/DVD category:
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7481/kuvakaappausnewlabelorc.png
--
if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0) {
	printf("Don't Panic!\n");