hard freezes on f14

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Sat Jan 8 22:42:31 UTC 2011

Since moving from f13 to f14 (fresh install) on my laptop (lenovo T61p)
using nouveau driver - I have found that leaving the laptop plugged in
and with mail and browser running via wifi -

 Once in a while (3 times so far) it will just freeze - when I return to
it the only response I can get is to power cycle it hard.

  The lights are on - the wifi light is blinking - the disk light is off.

   The /var/log/messages stops recording from the freeze point till i
hard reboot.

    smart says disk seems ok - machine has never crashed under 12 or 13.

    Very odd ...

gene/