Kororaa Lite beta released

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 18:41:21 UTC 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 00:39:11 +0800, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
	[....]
> I don't think there is any "porting" involved.  Omega is fairly similar
> to Kororaa as it currently stands since the latter is inspired by the
> former.

	OK, fine. I couldn't lay my hand on the medium I installed Omega
to my EeePC from, so I'm in process of downloading another (more recent,
anyway).

	General question: If a respin, running from a live medium, does
better at configuring itself to use my monitor than installed F14 does
(or does any more; it used to), is there a way to install it to hard
drive without losing my data?

	At least three respins (F14 Live, Fusion and Kororaa) on two PCs
have been making distinctly better (though, in one case, imperfect) use
of my monitor -- and I have spent great time and effort of helpful people
here, not to mention my own, without doing as well. F14 Live and Fusion
are running right now.

	Can I just tell either or both "Install to Hard Drive" and expect
to get the upgrade option that I would from a full install medium? Or is
there a way to get it?