racoon works only in one way

Pim Zandbergen P.Zandbergen at macroscoop.nl
Mon Jan 10 20:20:53 UTC 2011

On 10-1-2011 8:04, Pim Zandbergen wrote:

> On 10-1-2011 5:53, Dale Dellutri wrote:
>> Please file a bugzilla.  It looks like you have the info needed to pin down
>> the problem description.
> Right now, I'm checking whether this is a kernel issue or a racoon issue.

Solved it. It was neither a kernel nor a racoon issue, but a config issue.

Our routing to the internet is a little more complicated than portrayed
in my example, such that SRC and SRCGW needed different values, which
is unusual. Somehow, this was not necessary in Fedora 11, but in 14 it needs
to be right.

Pim