Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 12 11:06:33 UTC 2011

Tim:
>>   (This page left intentionally blank)

g:
> from your post, i am wondering if you are the man in Huntfield Heights
> where there was a home invasion? :)

No.  That surburb's miles away from me.  And I don't partake in that
sort of thing.

Apparently one of our neighbours did, though.  And that was found out by
accident, too.  Their dog broke through a fence and attacked a neighbour
with her granddaughter.  So she called the police.  The police went to
have a chat with the dog owner, and found the owner's house full of
dope.

The new neighbours have spent absolutely ages cleaning out the mess that
was made of the property.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686