Play DVD

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:49:22 UTC 2011

>On my machine, they both exist and are symlinked. Still I have lost
>the ability to play or read anything with my optical drive as the OP.

Well, I decided to try it after not playing any DVDs for a long
time, and I have no problem starting the DVD playing, but the radeon
driver crashes a couple of minutes into the movie (that didn't
used to happen - I've played DVDs on this same machine in earlier
versions of fedora). Guess it is time for yet another bugzilla...