problem with fc11 vlc player

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:43:12 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

Right now, the latest version is F14 and the only two versions supported
> are 13 and 14.  If you aren't interested in upgrading your OS every six
> to nine months, Fedora probably isn't the right distro for you but if
> you like the idea (as I do) of living on the bleeding edge and helping
> find out if the newest version of some package is "ready for prime
> time," by all means, use Fedora.  The choice is yours and yours alone,
> which is one of the many things I like about Linux in general.

Another important thing I have is that like you are suggesting for Fedora or
Ubuntu but that the newest cutting edge technology could be installed in the
older hardware assuming that the hardware has minimal composition, like,
only 2 gb ram, hard disk and speaker, with keyboard and a non-usb mouse. In
this hardware too we can install any cutting edge OS like fedora or it
really depends on the hardware that if it would accept a particular distro
or not!

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia