graphics fails

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 17 19:07:26 UTC 2011

On 01/17/2011 10:46 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> I already posted twice about graphics issue on 2 different machines,
> one fedora 13 and one fedora 14. These never happened in fedora 11 and it
> is very ennoying because I may even have to restart the machine.
> What is the best way to get some feedback on those issues ?

Try going to fedoraforum.org and posting there in the Hardware forum.
Granted, there's a bit of overlap between there and here, but you'll get
the benefit of large numbers of Fedora users who aren't on this list.
Also, while I'm thinking of it, what graphics card are you using?  It
may well be significant.