wireless usb adapter for fedora core 13

Darr darr at core.com
Wed Jan 19 16:28:47 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 @11:03 zulu, Suraj Polade scribed:

> Hi,
>       I want to bye new wireless USB adapter,
> I am using Fedora core 13 operating system
>
> can i get the suggestion which USB adapter i should bye, that
> will work with Fedora Core without any problem
>
> Thanks in advance for your suggestion
>

> Suru

You didn't give us much to go on.
Is it for a desktop or laptop?
Do you want 2.4GHz, 5GHz, or both?
Do you want 802.11n capabilites? (On both bands?)

Please post to the list in plain text, not HTML. (thanks!)

Anyway, I've found Linksys WUSB54G are pretty much plug-and-play adapters
for fedora desktops; kind of bulky for laptops, though. That's 2.4GHz-only,
and 802.11b/g only. Version 4 for sure supports WPA2 encryption; I believe
versions 1 and 2 support only WEP and WPA.