SELinux

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 20 09:32:27 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 04:11 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

> Not exactly a login, but sometimes necessary. Booting in single
> user mode. It's effectively logged in as root, and sometimes
> necessary for some system maintenance.

Well, it is a login...  I should have been more explicit and talked
about not doing graphical logins as root.  But you can still cause the
same problems when logged in as root in a command line interface.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.