Fedora + BigBlueButton = win (multi conference chat, voice and video server for meetings/teachings)

Hiisi saippua5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:30:28 UTC 2011

to, 2011-01-20 kello 21:02 +0100, valent.turkovic at gmail.com kirjoitti:
> Is Fedora Devel or Board mailing list better for posting about this idea?
> >
> > And no, I don't get paid by BigBlueButton at all    :P
> >
> > You should also consider BigBlueButton (http://bigbluebutton.org) if
> > you want to host your own servers, and it's fully open source and
> > under a heavy development. There are scripts to install it very easily
> > in Redhat/CentOS and Ubuntu/Debian.

<--SNIP-->
> > Cheers,
> > Valent.

There's a Classroom project. You could propose it there:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom
However the idea of using flash seems to me a bit awkward. One shouldn't
use closed software to propagate free and open Fedora (c).
--
The documentation is in Japanese.  Good luck.
	-- Rich $alz