Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 21 22:25:13 UTC 2011

On 21Jan2011 17:08, Jim <binarynut at comcast.net> wrote:
| Fedora 14 / KDE
| Today my Thunderbird-3.1.7 crashed and sent all my 1500 emails to the
| Trash Can. Thunderbird was taking so long to compact and other
| things it had to do and locking up my desktop and Web Browser.
| In Fedora is there a better email Browser ?
| I tried Evolution but it just does not seem to work very good in Fedora 14.

I use mutt for my email. It's text only, but plenty fast and flexible.
And WAY better remotely. Happy to go into detail...
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Sue Ralph Nader, too, he was supposed to have prevented this kind of thing by
now.  Oh, and my fee is 40%     - Ed "gettabike" Green, rec.motorcycles