Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 21 23:19:54 UTC 2011

On 21Jan2011 14:43, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
| I run FOUR copies of Thunderbird at one time, each with its own
| directory structure.  Each has multiple mail addresses to download.
|
| I start them with command lines like:
|
| export MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1
| thunderbird -profile ~/data/htt/Mail &
| export -n MOZ_NO_REMOTE

This is cleaner:

  MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1 thunderbird -profile ~/data/htt/Mail &

A per-command envvar setting, no need to undo it.

Cheers,
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

If I repent anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior.
    What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?     - Henry David Thoreau