Fwd: Re: [Fedora] Re: FC14 Installation Hangs

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Jan 22 17:23:56 UTC 2011

     I'm guessing no one has an answer as to why FC14 install hangs at
the 'waiting for hardware to initialize' while I can install CentOS with
no problems what so ever?  Or what to do to try and get FC14 installed
(tried the standard ide=nodma noapic acpi=off options already).  Below
are the output of dmesg and lspci as JB previously requested.