Asterisk kernel modules?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sun Jan 23 09:10:07 UTC 2011

On 01/23/2011 12:58 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 17:18:26 -0500,
>   Alex <mysqlstudent at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Good info, thanks. Paid a couple hundred dollars for this card. Just
>> > wish I didn't have to rely on someone other than myself, my operating
>> > system vendor, or my hardware vendor to keep the card working.
> Use Anthony's spec files to rebuild them after kernel updates. It isn't
> hard to do. Then you get timely updates.

You probably want this simple spec file that I used prior to switching
to Koji and kmod builds.  The latest one won't be very helpful for quick
command line builds.

http://messinet.com/rpms/browser/dahdi-linux/dahdi-linux.spec.pre-kmod

I'll keep it in the git repo as well.  For this one, all I needed to do
was specify --define "kvers $(uname -r)" for the "current" kernel, or
specify any kvers I wanted.

Let me know if it needs any changes too.

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E