evolution-alarm-notify doesn't start on fedora 14

Ambrogio fn050202 at interfree.it
Sun Jan 23 17:22:51 UTC 2011

Il giorno mer, 19/01/2011 alle 18.22 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
scritto:

> > When I do it as root it freezes the machine.
>
> Then don't run it as root. It's meant to be run under a normal user
> account. I hope you aren't going to tell us your user account is
> root :-)
Well...
root is a user, even if with a strange name :-D
So... things that run with normal user, should run with root.
Something else not... ;-)

But the question is... how to enable the alarm notify on a normal user
(or root user?) under KDE?

Bye
 Ambrogio