How to disable Focus Stealing Prevention

Jason Turning jturning at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 20:47:38 UTC 2011

I preupgraded to Fedora 14 from 12, and now I have some type of focus stealing
prevention in effect, i.e. you click a link in mail or Akregator and it loads
in Firefox but doesn't switch over to Firefox. I don't run Compiz on this
laptop, as on my Mandriva desktop running Compiz there is a setting for this in
Compiz that solved the problem there. But searching and tinkering I've yet to
find the setting in Fedora 14. Anyone figure this out already? Thanks.

Jason