Finding programs

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jan 26 00:37:10 UTC 2011

On 01/26/2011 08:28 AM, Sam Sharpe wrote:
> I appreciate your point, but I feel it only fair and balanced to point
> out that none of the top three links on that page actually contain any
> information on Evince and in the 4th page it is buried somewhere about
> 1/3rd of the way down.

Nothing is perfect.  Besides, the search was not to find "evince" but to
find a list of pdf readers available under linux.  I hope most people
don't only look at the first link returned by a search engine.

> Basically, Evince need to do a bit of work on their SEO ;o)

Now I have to google SEO.  :-)

--
People don't change; they only become more so. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八
德路四段