Finding programs

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 14:03:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 08:07 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 01/26/2011 05:23 AM, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> > I'm not sure how new users are supposed to find evince.
>
> Maybe it is the same method that many folks should use to find things.
> http://tinyurl.com/6ce2nvo  :-) :-)

I am not sure what you mwan by the question. Which evincew finds it in
one senswe. locate evince finds it in another sense. yum insaatll enince
finds it in a third sense. man -k document will find it in a fourth
sense.

Clarify your question.
I think a relationship is like a shark. It has to constantly move
forward or it dies. Well, what we have on our hands here is a dead
shark. -- Woody Allen
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net