rescue mode

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 28 08:26:15 UTC 2011

Petrus de Calguarium:
>>> Windows changed the system clock from UTC to local time, so fedora
>>> needed to do a complete relabelling before I could finally boot up
>>> again.

Tim:
>> I can't see why that was necessary.

Petrus de Calguarium:
> I've experienced it before. It says something like the last disk access is in
> the future, or something like that.

I've had that error before, and it only entailed a short correction of a
small amount of data on the drive (automatically).  Probably only about
five seconds.  Certainly not going through the entire drive.

What filing system are you using?

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686