rescue mode

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:33:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Roberto Ragusa <mail at robertoragusa.it> wrote:
> Try the registry switch to let Windows run the hw clock in UTC mode,
> as suggested by someone else.
> Never tried if it really works. But at least it will leave your
> hw clock alone and Linux will never be affected.

I have used it with XP and it works very well. However I don't have
the hack handy at this moment. But I do recall I got it from a thread
on this list about 2 years ago. I think that Mikkel mentioned it in a
response to one of my posts. As far as I recall I helped someone with
the same issue sometime last year and all of the information was
posted again. Hope this helps with the archive search.

--
Suvayu