Installing Libreoffice from Rawhide

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Sat Jan 29 04:35:11 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Jim <binarynut at comcast.net> wrote:
> I forgot to install redhat-menus, I did so but I got the following error
> when I ran  yum localinstall --nogpgcheck;

Did you run it and pass the location of the redhat menus rpm? If
you're in the extracted directory, then it should be in a sub
directory called "desktop-integration".

In case email mangled the command, it should be:
yum localinstall --nogpgcheck
desktop-integration/libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch.rpm

Or you can go into that directory and just install
libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch.rpm (without the dir,
obviously).

-c