OpenOffice Writer

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:32:52 UTC 2011

Kostas Sfakiotakis <kostassf <at> cha.forthnet.gr> writes:

> >  Does it work ?
>
> All the way , nice and smoothly as it was designed to do .

OK.

> The sidenote here would be that it asks me whether i want to keep the
> same format or
> change it to the odt format but that´s not what u were asking .

The above (ODT vice DOC formats) is internal to OO Writer.

Now, make a note somewhere.

If you suddenly experience a problem with OO Writer again, do the following
to debug it:
$ strace openoffice.org -writer
or to capture the debugging output to a file
$ strace -o strace.oo-writer.debug openoffice.org -writer
and analyze it or post the debugging output to the list here.

You are set.

JB