About Fedora bugs

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jul 1 14:50:19 UTC 2011

Am 01.07.2011 16:45, schrieb Bill Davidsen:
> You are being overly harsh. Bugs are fixed if they meet one of two criteria,
> effecting a large portion of the user base, or effecting a at least one developer

how is "a large portion of the user base" qualified?

there are so many peopole out there which never say anything and affected
from bad things, so you can't count them really - but they are there!

i see this often in my job where people say "oh yes this does not work since
a year" and had never reported, so i can only guess how many others also affected
and never did say a word

if there is a bug it should be fixed