Acrobat reader doesn't work under Konqueror

Vincent Onelli vonelli at verizon.net
Sat Jul 2 21:27:55 UTC 2011

Hello,
I Installed f15 -gnome, but I didn't like, I couldn't find any thing and
after a couple of days of struggling I decided that I had need to do
some work and relearn a completely a new way to find my way
around I decided to install f15-KDE here all thaw I never used before
I was able to do more in less time learning.
	I found, however, a problem with Acrobat reader. I accessed
the Atmel side and try to load a spec sheet for a AT24C16 before
installing acrobat, didn't do any thing but a message saying it was
required Acrobat reader. I downloaded and installed Acrobat and try
again I got the same result, however, I try by double click on pdf file
and Acrobat ran and loaded the file OK (the screen was scrambled
at the very beginning and cleared out as soon the file was loaded).
By the way, I try to download the spec sheet using another
computer and worked OK.
I will appreciate if some one can help me out