DAMNED Re: Fedora Security and the Uverse 3800HGV-B router

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 21:40:50 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 11:27 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 02.07.2011 23:16, schrieb Christopher Svanefalk:
>> Reindl - just a friendly tip: going civil goes a long way.
>> Cheers,
>> Chris
> sorry, but reading so much bulls**it from OP hurts me

Yea man I'm not trying to be a wiseguy, I'm just saying. I simply think
you should maybe try to follow Markos example and try to be a bit gentle
when telling the OP he is wrong (because you obviously know what you are
talking about). I guess both you and me have been noobs at some point at
some place, and at least to me I always responded much more positively
to (and learnt more from!) someone telling me in a gentle tone where I
was wrong, rather than someone bashing my face in (not saying you are)
with it. Anger breeds anger, and eventually what could have been an
instructive thread turns into a flamewar :p