Fedora Security and the Uverse 3800HGV-B router

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jul 3 01:35:28 UTC 2011

Am 03.07.2011 03:31, schrieb JD:

>> so what will you tell us?
>> that you are a noob and picking some documents you do not understand?
>> everybody here has realized this long ago!
>>
> And you ignore:
> "...JavaScript has a more troubling history of security holes...."
> http://www.w3.org/Security/Faq/wwwsf2.html

i ignore nothing

i understand the difference of faulty implementations / bugs and your
dumb implication "javascript can access my local drive" because you seen
a file:// url from your routers interface without realize that javascript
is not involved there and does only the document.location-call

security problems in implementations has NOTHING to do with
your braindead rant by starting this thread!