DAMNED Re: Fedora Security and the Uverse 3800HGV-B router

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 3 04:12:16 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 08:32 PM, JD wrote:
> It is all based on vested interests who stand to profit from something
> that is pushed and marketed as safe. Like so many drug companies
> that pushed and still push drugs with deadly side effects.

You mean like insulin?  It can be deadly, you know, if you take too
large a dose, but I'd be in big trouble if I stopped taking it or ran
out.  Or penicillin?  I don't know about you, but it could easily be
deadly to me!

Tell me, do you have any evidence at all other than a web page that
hasn't been updated in eight years?  Seriously, you need to realize that
argument by repeated assertion isn't going to get you anywhere on this
list because there are too many people on this list who not only know
better, they're ready, willing and able to point out every single little
inaccuracy in your claims.  I'm not going to insult you or make rude
suggestions about a tinfoil hat, but I must admit that you are beginning
to sound a tad paranoid.