problem with cron.d/0hourly

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Jul 3 05:07:37 UTC 2011

In a fresh install of f14 x86_64, I am getting a failure when
/etc/cron.d/0hourly is run. As it is a fresh install, I am pretty
certain it is a potential bug. I searched the bug base under "cron",
"cron.d", "crontab", and "run-parts" (the call that is in 0hourly), but
didn't see anything.

I submitted Bug 718448 about it and, per Bugzilla home page suggestion,
am querying the community to see if anyone knows about this and/or has a
solution (if there is a solution, be it pilot error or Fedora, I will
update or, hopefully, close the bug).

The summation of the issue is "the default install provided a 0hourly
that fails"

Thanks in advance,
Paul