Gnome Planner and Database support

Chris Kottaridis chriskot at quietwind.net
Sun Jul 3 06:30:30 UTC 2011

I am running Fedora 14.

I want to use the planner for small personal projects and I want to be
able to view my plan from different hosts around the house.

In the docs for Gnome Planner it says you can save to a PostgreSQL
database.

So, I set u pa PostgresSQL database per the instructions in the planner
help User Guide. I have the PostgresSQL running. I can use pgAdmin III
to connect to it and can see the plannerdb that the instrucitons have
you initialize.

So, I sit down at the host that I had previous saved the plan to a file
and the instructions say to save to a database use:

File->Export->Save to Database

But, no such option appears in the Export drop down menu. Only

Planner 0.11 Format
HTML

I am assuming the database option isn't configured somehow or wasn't
compiled in or something.

Anyone know how to get the database option available in gnome planner?

Thanks
Chris Kottaridis