HD permissions stay put

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 4 09:24:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 13:33 +0900, 夜神 岩男 wrote:
> Creating that first user throught the firstboot dialogue isn't
> required, it is just a nice way to get the ball rolling.

A suggestion:  For your first user, don't create *your* user account,
set up a test user to play with.  Set up your account, separately.

Having a spare test user account, already set up, will come in handy
when you have to debug some problem (later on) with your own account.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.