Installing F15 without any active network?

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:13:11 UTC 2011

I have been installing f15 on several machines without any issue - but
today I was asked to help someone install f15 on a machine which
currently does not have a network connection (all previous installs
were on machines with an active network connection).

I may be a complete idiot but I could not for the life of me fathom
out how to get the install to complete in this situation - it pops up
a request to define the network a few steps into the install, and then
will simply not proceed saying that some parts of the install require
a network connection - clicking cancel then only gave the option of
quitting the install altogether!

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks

--