Buttonless Touchpads

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Mon Jul 4 20:49:46 UTC 2011

Am 03.07.2011 20:48, schrieb Chris Tyler:

> Questions:
> - Is there a better driver (or group of settings) available?
> - Is there any way to generate left- and middle-clicks on this type of
> touchpad at this point in time?

Difficult to say for sure. You may have luck with the synaptics driver.
On my Eeepc I can generate all mouse button events by tapping the
touchpad with one, two or three fingers at once.

"man synaptics" gives more help, the package is xorg-x11-drv-synaptics

--
best wishes
Adalbert

Basic is a high level languish.  APL is a high level anguish.