g geleem at
Wed Jul 6 05:04:58 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 04:22 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Not at all, since I'm talking about spaceballs, not trackballs.

ok. so how about a link to who makes 'spaceballs'.

> A spaceball can sense not only the usual X/Y rolling motion that a
> trackball supports, but it can also sense rotation (CW/CCW) and pressure
> (think "clicking" the ball itself, in various directions (X/Y/Z)).

cw/ccw rotation can very well be detected as standard trackball x/y.

'z' could be from a strain gauge, or thru leverage.

for sure, cw/ccw and x/y/z will need special drivers.

have you checked oem site to see just what they reveal?

peace out.

So I installed Linux.
learn linux:
'Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition'