How to set a default network connection in FC15

Abu Attar Musharih abuattar.musharih at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:02:33 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I connect to the internet via wireless. There are two available
connections, the first one  is set up  by myself (insert IP etc), the
other  is automatically found by the network manager.

The problem is, the network manager sometimes changes the connection
to the automatically found one and creates problem as it needs proxy.

I want to make the connection which I set as a default so the manager
can not change it automatically.
I clicked the network icon next to the battery and schrolled down to
newtwork setting but could not find the way.
Any pointers?
Thanks in advance.

AA