time and adhoc issue in fedora 15

sandeep Patel leosandeep08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:40:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,
         I have many problem in fedora 15.
         1) I have date and time issue in fedora 15. I searched it in google
and I found some solutions but they did not work for me. I have installed
windows 7 also in my system.
             After correcting the time, whenever I reboot the system it
shows incorrect time.
             Please any one help me to get rid of this problem.

         2) Another problem I found in creating ad hoc network in fedora 15.
I created ad hoc network but when I tried to connect it. It is not
connecting.Please help me.
--
Sandeep Kumar Patel
M.C.A.