No Minimize Button

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jul 7 00:57:23 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 05:44 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> There will be no more Gnome 2. You have to switch to another DE, and relearn
> it from scratch, including the appropriate adjustment of your usual workflow.
> Your main choices for the new DE are: KDE, XFCE, LXDE and Gnome 3.

I went with XFCE, and Compiz.  (Not that I had to set it that way, XFCE
just used it when it found that that's what I'd been using with Gnome.)
  Once I got my icons back in the order and position that I had before,
there was almost no learning curve, no "adjusting my work flow."  Almost
everything works just like it did before, and I've found replacements
for the one or two things that Just Don't Work.