Problem with automatically added USB printers at system reboot

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Jul 7 05:35:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

having a little problem with USB printers: I added a Samsung USB printer
to my system by using an install tool provided by Samsung itself
(attached at mfp:/dev/mfp4). So far so good, and the printer runs well.

But each time I reboot my system, a new (this previously installed) USB
printer is attached to my system, but now with uri
"usb://Samsung/ML-1660%20Series". I don't know who is responsible for that.

Somebody has a solution for that?

My current system is F15.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards