F15: evince doesn't print

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Sun Jul 10 13:43:15 UTC 2011

nomnex ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 10/07/2011 14:45:
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 22:11:42 +0200
> antonio montagnani<antonio.montagnani at alice.it>  wrote:
>
>> antonio montagnani ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
>> 08/07/2011 21:48:
>>> When I use Evince to print on my Samsung ML-1610 printer I get an error
>>> from the printer: same PDF from Xpdf is printed fine.
>>> Any help??
>>
>> I assume that is related:
>> Bug 706948 - evince does not print under Fedora 15
>
> hi, when the default language is not set as en_US. You could have mentioned it to avoid confusion.

I am not the reporter of the bug, so title of the bug is not under my
responsability, furthermore it is not my job to edit it...feel free to
read all messageds in reported bug.
There is no confusion, I note anyway that this is not the first time
evince having this problem: who cares??

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it