XDMCP Remote login

Doug Kuvaas doug.kuvaas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:46:35 UTC 2011

I have not looked into using XNest, but it might be worth checking out.

Is it set up in a similar manner as Xorg?  These computers will have
touchscreens for control and that is the one issue that I have that has the
highest priority.  If I can't get the color depth thing figured out, it may
be easier to re-write the portion of the application that requires 8-bit
color depth than continuing to fight with the video card.

Thanks