missing alerts from Osmo in upgrade to F15: LXDE spin

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Thu Jul 14 20:58:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

A month ago, I upgraded from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15 (LXDE spin). I have
been using the LXDE spin since Fedora 12. I use Osmo and find it pretty
adequate for my needs. However, up til Fedora 14, the osmo task manager
(or whatever it is called) would pop up an alert when the time to do a
particular task arrived. This pop-up feature appears to be missing or has been
unwittingly turned off (perhaps by me) in Fedora 15. The button appears to be checked.
How do I get this back?

Please let me know if I am not being clear, or if more information
would be helpful.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan